Curadle Pet Critical Care ICU PX-ICU160C Product Page
Curadle Smart Pet Critical Care ICU Incubator Pro+ PX-ICU10C
This Curadle critical care, intensive care unit is designed for veterinaries to care to newborn,
sick, and injured animals. The ICU features accurate temperature, humidity, oxygen, and CO2 sensors and controls.
It features an included IP Camera so clients and veterinarians can monitor the pets remotely. It is easy to clean
and operate and will be a perfect device to facilitate your pet and animal care.
- 7" LCD Touchscreen
- Digital Temperature and Humidity Control
- Floor Heating and Cooling
- Oxygen Tank Compatibility
- IP Camera for smart phone monitoring
- Treatment Timer Alarm
- Stand pole to hang IV medications and devices
- LED and IR light
- UV Light for sterilization
- Hand Access to treat animal without opening door
- Multi Language GUI featuring English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic interfaces
- Elegant and Easy to Use Design
- Up to 2 are Stackable
- Free Shipping*
- 1 Year Limited Warranty**
- Product Name: Curadle Smart Incubator Pro+ 160
- Model Number: PX-ICU160C
- External Environment Temperature: Optimum 68°F - 77°F
- Floor Heating and Cooling Control: 47°F - 122°F
- Humidity Control: Max. 70%
- Oxygen Concentration: Max. 40%
- CO2 Ventilation Trigger: Max. 4000ppm
- Weight: 126 lb
- Power: 110-120V 60H and Cord for USA, Canada and Mexico
- External Size: 36"L x 20.9"W x 30.2"H
- Internal Size: 27.2"L x 18.5"W X 19.4"H (Vol. 42.3 Gal)
- Electricity Use: Average - 95W
*Shipping is free to the contiguous US. Discount shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska,
Puerto Rico and other countries.
Warranty is for 1 year as outlined in the manual
Warranty will cover replacement parts during naturally occurring failure of function under
normal use within the warranty period which begins when the customer receives the product.
No warranty on consumable items such as filters, hoses, fuses.
The following issues are not under warranty and the customer will be assessed the cost of
repair and shipping:
- Failure due to consumer's mistake.
- Failure due to natural disasters (fire, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- Failure due to abnormal power supply or defective connection equipment.
- Failure due to unauthorized repair or alteration made.
- Failure due to external causes not the fault of the product itself.
- Failure due to use of unauthorized third party parts or consumables.
- Failure or damage due to dropping when moving etc.
- Failure due to non-cleaning.
- Failure due to use in a manner not described in the manual.